Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bring Me the Horizon to Tour North America in 2017

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Really dig these guys most recent record, I might be in the minority with digging their more modern rock sound.

3. Nick Martin

There are no answers. Only choices.

Hoping they play a good amount of material from earlier albums like Suicide Season and There is a Hell (including "Crucify Me") in combination with That's The Spirit.

4. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

hoping for a balanced set all around, but i wouldn't mind it was a bit Sempiternal heavy

Turkeylegz likes this.
  5. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Bruh how can we go to your show if we lock our doors and bolt our windows

6. Chinesefood

Regular

Hope the play a lot off Silver Side Up.

fredwordsmith likes this.
  7. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Curious about the dates for this one.

8. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

We can all dream but I don't think this will ever happen again

9. wrenleslie

I'm a big fan of the sound, but some of the lyrics are so cringey. Still enjoy the record though, and I think it would be pretty good live.

10. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

True, I agree, but again with lyrics, do lyrics always have to be the most well constructed, eloquently worded pieces of poetry and A+ self examining metaphors that it seems many singers/bands are held too? Sometimes simplicity is masterful

11. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

I can't tell you How You Remind Me of a good comment here.

Seriously, can't wait for this. I'm also in the vocal minority that think their last two records (especially TTS) are A+. Their performance at Reading and Leeds was bonkers when this album came out, and I've wanted to see that set live ever since.