Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vagrant Records Celebrates 20th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Vagrant Records are celebrating their 20th anniversary with some vinyl reissues.

We’re celebrating another year on the street… our 20th! Over the next few months we’re rolling out vinyl represses of classic Vagrant titles from The Anniversary, Saves The Day, Hot Rod Circuit, The Get Up Kids, and Alkaline Trio and more. Up now, nab brand new presses of Senses Fail’s Still Searching and Let It Enfold You and Rocket From The Crypt’s Group Sounds and Live From Camp X-Ray.

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Loved this label in the late 90's/early 2000's. Definitely going to listen to a bunch of these this week.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  3. I know Guilt Show has been re-pressed so I am waiting patiently for that. fingers crossed for Worse For The Wear

Dan O'Neill, Aregala and fenway89 like this.
  4. xburningcoffin

KC

Finally, they have been holding out so long.

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

They had such a good run back when, so many good records.

6. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Worse for the Wear would be soooooooo dope

7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Oh man stoked to see what they give

8. one of my all-time favorites

Aregala likes this.
  9. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

My favorite Matt Pryor album on some days

10. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I wonder which Alkaline Trio album is gonna be re-pressed...

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  11. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I've been wondering when Hot Rod Circuit's Sorry About Tomorrow would get a re-press... Really looking forward to some of these!

12. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

I'm glad to scoop some of these records, but all I really want is a tshirt with that old Vagrant logo. Been looking around forever with no luck.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  13. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I just nabbed an original press of Designing a Nervous Breakdown by the Anniversary and it makes me so happy. But I'd kill for Worse for the Wear, Sorry about Tomorrow... half the stuff that came out in the early 2000's... It was all good. I discovered so many bands when Wherehouse Music went out of business and I bought everything that had a Vagrant label on it for like 90% off.

14. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

None of them are unavailable, not sure why they'd need to do their own pressing. Unless it's gonna have cool extra stuff...