Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day and Twenty One Pilots to Perform on AMAs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Green Day and Twenty One Pilots have announced they’ll be performing at the American Music Awards this year. The show is live on November 20th at 8pm ET on ABC.

We're so pumped to perform at the @AMAs, LIVE November 20th on ABC! #AMAs pic.twitter.com/7vYUUmJUDW

— Green Day (@GreenDay) October 26, 2016

we’ll be performing at the 2016 @AMAs. https://t.co/hqytyRKDW6 pic.twitter.com/RyTBetRVjP

— twenty one pilots (@twentyonepilots) October 26, 2016

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

The AMAs continue to be the most watchable of the music award shows, in my opinion. Grammy's have been a joke for years, and the VMAs used to be entertaining but are so stale now.

Also, love to watch as TOP continues to take over the world and this site still "doesn't get it".

ConArdist likes this.
  3. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

Not one for awards shows but i'll probably try to either catch these performances or at least videos of them after the fact.