Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ted Leo – “In the Mean Times”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Ted Leo has released a new politically charged track called “In the Mean Times.” You can stream that below.

Ted Leo:

It’s a song about my own economic anxiety, my anger at the way it’s been used by the Right, my own white privilege in being able to sit back and think and write a fucking song about this, knowing full well that it’s hitting other people much harder than it’s hitting me; my desire to gather close to the people that I love and to tell those who feel personally under attack by these politics of divisiveness that I love them especially right now, that everyone who’s been pushing back is an inspiration to me, and that I hope we all come through this together and ready to keep fighting after November 9, because this work will continue. These fights will be with us for a long, long time.