Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mae Releases New Vinyl Pressings

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Those are just beautiful. I just can't see myself buying them. I really really like(love?) Mae, but......

Serenity Now likes this.
  3. thechetearly

Regular

Holy SHIT those variants are incredible. Buying.

4. billcom6

Is mae still an active band or do they just rerelease stuff on vinyl now?

5. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

They really do a nice job with the design element in all of their releases but I know I won't ever listen to it.

6. CMilliken

Trusted

They seem to have been on a break but have addressed this on their website. They are active now and writing new material.

7. CMilliken

Trusted

Bought the "Anything" variant. One of the albums I've been wanting for years on vinyl but haven't been willing to shell out the $100+ it was going for.

8. efp722

Regular

Picked up (m)(a)(e) the other week. Against my wallets better judgement, just order Destination Beautiful and The Everglow. Hope they release Singularity.

Hope my support leads to a new album next year!

9. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I still have a 1st pressing 180g Black if anyone is interested PM me

10. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I have the pressing they did during Record Store Day back in... 2011? 2012? No real need to buy one of these. They are pretty, though!

11. crowntownguy

I think I'm growing into someone you can trust

Been waiting years for this. Ordered within minutes of getting the email. Everglow is probably my fav album of all time, really excited to finally have it on vinyl.