Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nobel Committee Can’t Reach Bob Dylan

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Guardian is reporting that the committee that they’ve been unable to get in touch with Bob Dylan after he won the Nobel Prize in Literature.

“Right now we are doing nothing. I have called and sent emails to his closest collaborator and received very friendly replies. For now, that is certainly enough,” the academy’s permanent secretary, Sara Danius, told state radio SR on Monday.

2. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Certainly not atypical Bob. I immediately worry about his health cause that's just me.

3. Michael Buffone

That was my first thought.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  4. Tata Toothy Oct 18, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 18, 2016)
    Tata Toothy

Regular

First off Bob is 75 and on a huge tour right now. Apparently a couple weekends ago at Oldchella he made a few back handed comments about the Nobel prize.

In all honesty I think he's just at the age were he doesn't care. He just wants to play music and avoid the press. In all honesty he's never been a huge interview guy anyways, this really isn't that strange.

coleslawed and Turkeylegz like this.