Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Fraggle Rock’ Coming to HBO

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Fraggle Rock will be getting remastered and cleaned up to high-definition and will be re-released on HBO later this year:

“In remastering the series, illuminate has created a contemporary look for the series with meticulous attention paid to every detail — sharpening the images, cleaning up the contrast, increasing the vibrancy of the colors and re-formatting for wide-screen — all under the careful supervision of Brian Henson,” Richard Goldsmith, EVP of Global Distribution for The Jim Henson Company said in a statement. “We’ll engage a whole new audience who will love meeting the Fraggles, Gorgs, and Doozers.”

fenway89 likes this.
  2. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

fenway89 likes this.
  3. shawnhyphenray

Regular

4. ianzandi

Regular

People always mislabeled that Alister version as Relient K which bugged the crap out of me. That song that one of the first TAB songs I learned on guitar.

I've heard that a Fraggle Rock movie is being made with Joseph Gordon Levitt involved. I hope that's still in the cards.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.