Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Shows Up in Wikileaks

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Emails from Tom DeLonge show up in the latest round of published documents from Wikileaks. This email is between Tom DeLonge and John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, are about exactly what you would expect:

Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago.

Things are moving with the project. The Novels, Films and NonFiction works are blooming and finishing. Just had a preliminary meeting with Spielberg’s Chief Operating Officer at DreamWorks. More meetings are now on the books-

I would like to bring two very “important” people out to meet you in DC. I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you. I just need 2 hours from you. Just looking to have a casual, and private conversation in person.

Oh, and for the record: Hillary does want more transparency on aliens.

2. marceting

Trusted

Omg.

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

'not to long ago'

oldjersey, cybele, polyfilla and 3 others like this.
  4. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Attachments include every AVA album and "Aliens Exist", for good measure, just incase they ever send another Golden Record off to space. /s

5. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I just have this image in my head of Tom getting a text about this story and he just grabs a walkie talkie out of nowhere and starts screaming into it "ABORT!! ABORT!!" and then he crashes through a window.

6. red8ge

Regular

have any of you fine people read his new book?

7. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

God, it's crazy to think how far he's gotten. Even if people think it's bs , it's still impressive.

emeryk3 and Davjs like this.
  8. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

9. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  10. FrankieThe4th

So I take it the meeting with Spielberg's COO didn't go great. ​

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Remember when he said RatPac Dune greenlit a 100,000,000 million dollar film of his? Lol

FrankieThe4th likes this.
  12. FrankieThe4th

Tom writing to Hillary:

"Hi, this is Tom DeLonge and I am back"

13. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

The only person that he has been in contact with is probably the person that they use to keep all of these types of people occupied.

Woohoo! and FrankieThe4th like this.
  14. goation

Regular

I'm reading it right now and it's actually a decent modern thriller tbh. About what's you'd expect but I needed a fun read

15. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

That's one of the worst e-mails I've ever read. I'm so glad he doesn't work in my office.

Goddamn if I had to read sh*t grammar like that day in and day out.

16. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

17. CheapPop

Regular

LOOOOL this is glorious.

18. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

Their response, presumably:

Hilary. Is. Out.

19. ZeoVGM

Regular

This is amazing.

And likely taken seriously as John Podesta is actually big into UFOs.

20. Fox83 Oct 10, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 10, 2016)
    Fox83

Trusted

I came here to say the same thing. If the work is so important and groundbreaking, you'd think he would at least use Grammarly if he's not going to have someone proofread his work. This is embarrassing.

21. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Tom's alien posts are always so vague lol "important," "interesting," "special documentary," "fragile divisions," "sensitive topic." THE PEOPLE NEED ANSWERS TOM.

22. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Am I supposed to believe there was no ghost writer involved?

23. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

He used co authors

24. testtime

Regular

Serenity Now, Davjs, Cole and 2 others like this.
  25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I literally love everything about this guy.