Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mystery Daft Punk Website?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

A mysterious website, Alive2017, has appeared online. If you zoom in on the “I” it looks like a countdown to October 27, 2016. Speculation online is that this is related to Daft Punk:

Users on Reddit and tumblr have decoded a treasure-trove of hidden hints. The landing page is a simple black screen with “ALIVE” written in white text, but zoom in, and a countdown counter appears. Along the “I.” It ends on Oct. 27, 2016, a date labeled as “Wake Date” in the site’s metadata. There are also coordinates listed in the story-like code, corresponding to cities Paris, Los Angeles, London, New York, Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Ibiza, and Indio.

Currently there’s no reason to believe it’s real, but … maybe?

2. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

It would make perfect sense as they only seem to tour every 10 years or so.

3. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

Please. I need to check Daft Punk off my concert bucket list.

chewbacca110 and ryan.conde like this.
  4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

It's gonna be Shone.

5. I was really hoping for an Alive 2017 but Daft Punk had stated that they weren't planning on touring on Random Access Memories. Have Daft Punk even had any big concerts recently that could've been recorded for a release?

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

Kraft Punk?

chewbacca110 and Thursdaysox like this.
  7. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Brand New.

8. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

It's a ranch revolution!

chewbacca110 likes this.
  9. tdlyon