Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West Postpones Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Rolling Stone:

Kanye West postponed a pair of Saint Pablo tour dates following the incident involving Kim Kardashian in Paris. “Due to family concerns, this week’s Philadelphia and Detroit dates on the Saint Pablo Tour have been rescheduled,” Live Nation said in a statement. “The Philadelphia show will take place on December 13 and the Detroit show on December 22.” The Saint Pablo tour will resume its scheduled route on October 7th in Chicago.

2. DearCory

Regular

I'm surprised it's not more than just those 2. What a messed up situation, and just as equally (though different) messed up reactions to the situation.

This world can be so damn ugly.

3. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Out of the loop on timelines, but is this because of what happened to Kim? Really awful though and wish them the best.

4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The hate that woman is getting for being the victim of a terrifying crime is a fucking disgrace. I've literally seen people on facebook openly stating they wish the intruders had shot her.

Nick likes this.
  5. Yep. He cut his festival set 20 minutes short the day it happened and then flew in to be with her. I'm honestly surprised he only rescheduled two dates.
    Disgusting.