Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ben Affleck’s Batman Movie to Be Called ‘The Batman’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

creative

fran.182 likes this.
  3. BackyardHero11

Trusted

[​IMG]
    I'm stoked about this. it's a great nod to the early days.

GetUpAndrew and fenway89 like this.
  4. Tim McCall

Regular

I can't for the next reboot.

5. untilitkills83

well i guess it's better than batman against.... or batman again....or something dastardly that would completely distract from the idea that it's about the batman.

6. Joel Gustafson

A glass can only spill what it contains

[​IMG]

7. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Love it.

8. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

if this is shit, I'm done with this DC franchise. That being said, I have a little bit of faith for Ben Affleck to pull this off.

9. Jack Wilmott

Self-described freestyle wizard poet.

I thought Ben Affleck was the one good thing about Batman vs Superman. Hopefully he can do a good job with this. I generally enjoy the projects that he helms (The Town especially) but how that will translate to a franchise like this is anyone's guess.

I generally struggle to get excited about anything DC related though. WB have really mismanaged the wealth of material they had to work with. I actually think they have the more interesting properties even if Marvel have a vast number of "headliners", they have just done the opposite of what Marvel did with the MCU.