Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Every Time I Die

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Every Time I Die released their new album, Low Teens, yesterday. I think you should definitely check it out if you haven’t yet. Every Time I Die are one of those bands that every time I listen to I realize how much I enjoy, but I always forget when talking about bands with the best catalogs. Anyway, this album is no doubt up there with the best the band have done — and you should give it a listen. My sincere thanks to the band and Epitaph Records for sponsoring the website this week, it means so much to me to see bands I love and respect working with us.

Every Time I Die will be on tour this fall with Beartooth, Fit For a King, and Old Wounds. Tickets are on sale now and all the dates can be found below.

10/2- Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
    10/4- Minneapolis, MN @ Mill City
    10/5- Denver, CO @ Summit
    10/6- Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex
    10/8- Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
    10/9- Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
    10/10- Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades
    10/11- Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory
    10/12- Los Angeles, CA @ The Regent
    10/14- San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
    10/15- Phoenix, AZ @ Nile
    10/17- San Antonio, TX @ Backstage
    10/18- Houston, TX @ House of Blues
    10/19- Dallas, TX @ House of Blues
    10/21- Tampa, FL @ State Theater
    10/22- Orlando, FL @ Beacham
    10/23- Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution
    10/24- Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
    10/25- Charlotte, NC @ The Underground
    10/27- Baltimore, MD @ Sound Stage
    10/28- Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
    10/29- Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
    10/30- Asbury Park, NJ @ Stone Pony
    10/31- New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
    11/2- Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
    11/3- Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater
    11/4- Albany, NY @ Upstate Concert Hall
    11/5- Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Smalls
    11/6- Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
    11/8- Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues
    11/9- St. Louis, MO @ Ready Room
    11/11- Columbus, OH @ Express Live!

My thanks to Every Time I Die an Epitaph Records for sponsoring Chorus this week.

aspeedomodel likes this.
  2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Band is just unreal. Awesome they sponsored the site!

3. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Album is a rager, glad to see some of that swagger after FPU

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I would argue that this might be the best record to date. It has the best parts of their whole discography mashed into one beast of a record.

5. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

So pumped for the Denver date! I hope there is pink involved. Still can't believe I saw BMTH open for them in '08. Half the crowd left before the headliner(ETID), I still have not seen that to this day.

6. Bryan Diem

Trusted

After two listens, I definitely don't think it's my favorite ETID record, but it's high caliber regardless.

7. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

New album slays! Definitely brings together aspects from past albums along with new songs.

My favorite track so far is Just As Real But Not As Brightly Lit. That riff at the beginning is dirrrrrty.

Rob Hughes likes this.
  8. lolfpcmlol

Regular

This album is stellar. Early stand outs are As Real But Not As Brightly Lit and Map Change. I think Map Change is my favorite because it blends so many different sounds that ETID have done over the years into one song. There's some odd minor melody going on with the guitar, some clean singing from Keith and some great heavy parts to (1:40 to 2:05 is a stand out moment).

9. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

"Just As Real..." is SO good