Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tim Lambesis Filed a $35 Million Lawsuit Against Medical Team

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Graham Hartmann, writing at Loudwire, on how ex-As I Lay Dying frontman Tim Lambesis has filed a $35 million lawsuit against a California medical team:

In a legal document filed by Lambesis’ representatives, Tim claimed “a nurse, doctor, and psychiatrist at the San Diego County Sheriff Department’s Vista Detention Facility and George F. Bailey Detention Facility acted with deliberate indifference to his serious medical needs in May and June 2014 by denying him medication which had been prescribed for him prior to his incarceration.” According to a separate document on CaseText, that medication is revealed to be anastrozole, which was prescribed to Lambesis to combat side effects of withdrawal from anabolic steroids.

Tim Lambesis remains incarcerated for attempting to hire a hitman to murder of his estranged wife.

2. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

I tried to go back and listen to Shadows are Security a while back and can't even do it.

3. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Used to be really into this band, but now haven't listened to them since this all went down

Also, must be awkward turkey with male breasts

4. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I'm sure his cell mate is excited for this.

Schooner and Delysid like this.
  5. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

I still enjoy AILD's music but I'm glad Tim isn't getting an easy ride in prison for what he did. I can only imagine what it must be like to be the only male prisoner with breasts lol that's some bad karma right there.

Schooner and Davjs like this.
  6. Ben Lee

Also, the way this dude talks (or writes in this situation) leads me to believe he's still a loose cannon. I'm not convinced that his breasts are going to damage his monetary gain as much as the fact that he tried to have someone murdered.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  7. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

This guy is bonkers.

8. NotBruce

Regular

Something tells me your music career is going to suffer monetarily for other reasons, bud.

9. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

"A stage performer," "frontman of leading rock stardom," "music career," like okay we get it, but what music career? Performing what? Leading what rock band? This dude doesn't even deserve the iota of sympathy he might get from deluded fans.

10. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

When does this guy get released from prison?

11. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Wasn't it a 5 year sentence? So 2019 I think?

12. Delysid Sep 23, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 23, 2016)
    Delysid

Regular

This is why you don't take anabolic steroids.. come on man how much blame can you really put on a health care provider when you screwed up your own hormones and now need medication for withdrawals?

Also for the record, Anastrozole is usually used to treat breast cancer in women to reduce excess estrogen. The only reason to use it in a male is if you decided to alter your hormones using anabolic steroids.

13. Ben Lee

While I think AILD is done with him (at least hope so,) he'll certainly carry on with ADM.

14. Davjs

Trusted

I like Wovenwar so I hope those guys continue. I think once Tim is out, he'll probably just hire a new band and try to keep AILD going.

15. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

All the guys in AILD are now doing their Wovenwar project, releasing album #2 soon anyways, so AILD as a thing is for sure done

16. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

As I lay Dying is Tim. I think he owns the rights to the name. He'll just get out of prison, try to start up his projects, fail, create a poppier project and then be one of the biggest bands in the scene. Hell, it worked for Ronnie Radke.

SteveD likes this.
  17. Ben Lee

I hate this is true. But it's true.

18. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Don't take steroids, and don't fucking try and kill your wife. That would have kept this from happening, Tim.

Carmensaopaulo and ConArdist like this.
  19. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Dude's a turd. He worked very closely w/ my pal Ryan Glisan(ex-Allegaeon, dating bassist extraordinaire Anna Sentina), they formed Pyrithion and then Tim went to prison. Ruined that awesome EP, ruined AILD, attempted to have his wife's life ended. Now this. Fuck.

20. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

He's already courting Ryan again, the guy I listed above. Ryan's done w/ him, won't contribute anymore to Austrian Death Machine or any other Lambesis project.

21. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Man, I bet he hopes that doesn't last Forever.

ConArdist likes this.
  22. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

He might have testicular cancer. It's a symptom of it.

23. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

HAHA prison rape is NOT funny...but my head's turned the other way w/ Lambesis. (Attempted) women and child murderers are not accepted by anyone in prison. Even guards.
    [​IMG]

Schooner likes this.
  24. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

This is a really weird sentence

"Now, with the advent of these unsightly breasts, my music career shall undoubtedly suffer monetarily"

ConArdist and Zac Djamoos like this.
  25. Schooner

Trusted

I hope he looks like Bob/Meatloaf in Fight Club