Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure Discuss Van Crash of 2013

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Balance and Composure spoke with Entertainment Weekly about their 2013 van crash:

Their van and trailer were totaled, news that devastated the group. “When you’re a touring musician, that’s like your home,” Van Ellis says. “It just made so much sense during the whole thing that we weren’t going to live throughout it. The severity of falling through this guardrail, I think it just shook us to the point where no one wanted to think about touring or being on the road in any capacity.”

2. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

They got Candiria'd. They are supposed to FINALLY do a tour this year but, I'm not holding my breath. They were all very, very shaken by the van accident they were in (I think it was like 2002ish?).

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

You'd think when you're a touring musician and driving that much that you'd wear your seatbelt at all times. Glad they were all okay from that but damn, wear a seatbelt always.