Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Announce ‘The Boys Of Zummer Tour: Live In Chicago’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Fall Out Boy will be releasing The Boys Of Zummer Tour: Live In Chicago DVD on October 21st. Pre-orders are up on Amazon. They’ve released a trailer and the track listing can be found below.

Track Listing

1. Sugar, We’re Goin Down
    2. Irresistible
    3. The Phoenix
    4. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More “Touch Me”
    5. Thriller
    6. Alone Together
    7. This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race
    8. Immortals
    9. Young Volcanoes
    10. Dance, Dance
    11. American Beauty / American Psycho
    12. Uma Thurman
    13. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
    14. I Don’t Care
    15. Centuries
    16. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)
    17. Saturday

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Alt Press called this a career spanning DVD. The title makes me think it's just about their tour last summer.

3. Turkeylegz

Trusted

This was a fun tour. I wouldn't mind owning this

4. chcougar1

Trusted

Right? I guess it includes songs from their start to most recent album though?

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You mean song (Saturday)?

beachdude42, Dan O'Neill and Davjs like this.
  6. I really enjoyed their last record, but after looking over this setlist I realized that if I watched this I would be way more excited for their pre-hiatus stuff. All the new stuff hasn't aged too well for me since it first came out. I'm still especially sad that Folie a Deux does not get much love.

Kuri44, beachdude42 and Dan O'Neill like this.
  7. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

It does have songs from all their albums, though!

8. Yellowcard2006 Sep 9, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 9, 2016)
    Yellowcard2006

Trusted

That's not my first choice for a Folie A Deux inclusion but at least it wasn't completely ignored. Not really excited by that track list honestly. I guess they are playing their most popular singles so the most people know the songs. I think Thriller is the only non-single track.

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. Davjs

Trusted

Couldn't even spice it up a bit with a Calm Before the Storm or Pros and Cons of Breathing huh?

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  10. btr

Trusted Supporter

They didn't even play Grand Theft Autumn on this tour. So much for Take This to Your Grave

Davjs likes this.
  11. Man this set list is frustrating. Almost exclusively singles, yet leaves off my favorite single, Take Over the Breaks Over.

12. ekjohnson4

Not Hydra

I've seen them four times since the reunion. Out of the four shows the was definitely the most forgettable. The setlist was pretty "meh", the stage production was nearly non-existent, and since a big part of the crowd was mainly there for Wiz, it felt a bit dead compared to the other shows. May have just been my experience, but it was disappointing. Still enjoyed it for what it was, but Wintour was tooooooons better.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  13. Davjs

Trusted

Just watched the trailer....what happened to their energy? I get that bands get older but I can name a ton of older bands playing more complicated stuff that move around more....

14. ARo24

Regular

Not real appealing to older fans but I'm sure this was put together by their label. Set list makes sense for a tour like that.

15. AutopilotYears

Regular

yeah i agree... i get that they're not 20 anymore but they seem dead in that trailer and don't sound much better. obviously they knew they were filming a DVD, you'd think they could just ham it up for one show, especially in their hometown.

bleh, i love FOB, but they live show has left me wanting for years now.

16. Mr_Hox

Actually, I think Thriller was a single. It was only on their last live album, but there was a video and shit.

17. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I get the disappointment, I am not impressed by the set list.. But to be fair they already have a Live DVD with most the songs that people are complaining are missing

18. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

I believe that was "Beat It" which was a cover.

19. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

They didn't even play pros and cons when I saw them tour for Take this to your Grave

20. rst

Regular

Pete Wentz... still a douchebag

21. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Pete doesn't move around much anymore because I don't know, but Joe has had back problems that required surgery so he's physically limited now.

I wish FOB had filmed a Monumentour or Wintour show. Those shows were fantastic with fun setlists.

heymattrick likes this.
  22. btr

Trusted Supporter

I wish they would have filmed one of the 2013 small-club comeback shows. Saw them play a 1,700 cap venue in Niagara Falls

Thriller
    I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy
    A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"
    Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes
    The Phoenix
    This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
    Where Did the Party Go
    "Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today"
    What a Catch, Donnie
    "The Take Over, the Breaks Over"
    Death Valley
    Hum Hallelujah
    Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy
    Sugar, We're Goin Down
    Young Volcanoes
    Dance, Dance
    I Don't Care
    My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark
    Save Rock and Roll
    Thnks fr th Mmrs
    Saturday

23. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Awesome setlist

24. Mr_Hox

Shit, you're right. I love you.

Yellowcard2006 likes this.
  25. Holy fuck I would kill to see that show.