Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Weezer and Wavves Announce Split 7″

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Weezer and Wavves will be releasing a limited edition 7″ split. Weezer will contribute the previously unreleased “Fake Smiles and Nervous Laughter,” and Wavves will be covering Weezer’s “You Gave Your Love To Me Softly.” Pre-orders will be up on September 12th.

We're releasing a limited split 7” w/ @wavves on @ghost_ramp (nathan wavves’ label) pic.twitter.com/l3qUSyskQy

— weezer (@Weezer) September 9, 2016

Pre-order for the 7” start Mon. 9/12 @ 12pm ET on https://t.co/0WqDLPytRp @wavves pic.twitter.com/v2tHOKkMTQ

— weezer (@Weezer) September 9, 2016

bd007h likes this.
  2. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

wat

3. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

Awesome!

4. Dlmgmario

That's pretty big for Wavves. That's awesome, I've got a lot of love for that band.

5. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

This is the split EP I didn't know I always wanted

Eric and Aaron Mook like this.
  6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Pretty sweet

7. This is very cool

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

That cover art leads me to believe it's a B-side off Pinkerton and if so- I'll lose my shit. It's my favorite record.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Will check this out.

10. Want it.

11. Dan O'Neill Sep 12, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 12, 2016)
    Dan O'Neill

Regular

Aaaaand it sold out. Dammit. I'm on vacation, so I didn't really care to wait at checkout at the instant it went up.

Update: after refreshing the page a few times, I snagged a black one for $8. Rad.

12. Dlmgmario

I tried getting a black one when I got home from work and it was sold out already :(