Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Rocket Summer – “FL, CA” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. DearCory

Regular

It's criminal that Bryce isn't more well known. Out of all the shows I've been to this year (A LOT), his is easily Top 5. So much good energy...

Zoetic is is easily a contender for AOTY for me. A lot like Bleachers Strange Desire and The 1975 S/T... you can put it on anytime and it fits your mood perfectly while you get lost in it.

lish and CMilliken like this.
  3. Punk Out

Outstanding track. Bryce's vocals remind us of the vocalist from Silversun Pickups.

4. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Great vocals, but saddly this album didn't live up to the hype I had for it. It's still amazing though. Great shots with the lamp among the sea waves!

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Very underrated album, I really enjoy it. This song is one of the best there too

6. thisisacting__

Regular Supporter

Zoetic is such an amazing album. If you haven't picked it up yet, I'd highly recommend it. AOTY for me.

7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Didn't like this album, but this song is awesome.

8. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

None of the songs I've heard from this have been memorable for me. Never been able to get through the album.