Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zack de la Rocha – “Digging for Windows”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Can't wait to hear this later... glad he's finally coming back into the spotlight.

3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

This is awesome. So glad they are releasing some of the songs he did with El-P. I wish he would decide to release some of the songs he did with Trent Reznor back in the early 2000s. Here's to hoping for a full length! Zach sounds great on this too. Dude is a living legend.

4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Rage tour with Zach would sell out arenas, no question

ramomcferno and beachdude42 like this.
  5. Schooner

Trusted

God I'd just love new RATM songs. So they've done plenty of tours reunited since 2009. Both have realised new music this month separate. I can't figure out why not as RATM?!?!

Prophets was pretty good. But just wanted to hear those songs with Zach singing

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I'd be just as excited for a Zack solo album as I would be for a proper Rage album.

I think.

GetUpAndrew likes this.
  7. TheZeroKid

I'm Not Holden Caulfield Prestigious

I second this. I would LOVE a new RATM album, but I've been waiting for a Zack de la Rocha solo record for as long as I can remember. I really wish One Day As A Lion had done more.

8. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Great track, I'm gonna back what everyone said in this thread, a Zack de la Rocha solo record would be awesome.

9. LionInMyPocket

I was born in a swamp, born with no clothes on

Zack solo album produced by El-P (Run The Jewels) is coming in 2017! None of my friends believed me and I finally have proof also this song is just amazing! I don't need RATM if his solo is gonna be as good as what we've heard from this and the RTJ song.

10. shawnhyphenray

Regular

This song is a free download on iTunes too!

11. LionInMyPocket

I was born in a swamp, born with no clothes on

He's so sick! Sounds as youthful and energetic as ever! I hope the El-P produced album comes out sooner than later!

Ska Senanake likes this.