Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Waterparks Announce Debut Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Waterparks will release their debut album, Double Dare, on November 4th via Equal Vision Records. Pre-orders are now up with the lead single, “Stupid for You.”

Track Listing

1. Hawaii (Stay Awake)
    2. Gloom Boys
    3. Stupid For You
    4. Royal
    5. Take Her to the Moon
    6. Made in America
    7. Dizzy
    8. Powerless
    9. Little Violence
    10. 21 Questions
    11. It Follows
    12. Plum Island
    13. I’ll Always Be Around

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

This sounds like it would have been a better fit for a Summer release?

Also this song is whatever. "Crave" however is a jam.

3. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

dam wish this was a summer release

4. Definitely should have been a summer album, also this song is dumb as hell but incredibly catchy. Is neon quietly coming back or something?

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I have big expectations for this band. The vocalist is really solid, but the last EP didn't really do much for me. They need to blow us out of the water.

6. SweetThye

@sweetthye

Label is all over this band. I like some songs. Definitely buzz worthy.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This band are very incredibly average.

8. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Sugarcult did this sound better.

9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Pretty catchy song, I like it. Not groundbreaking in any way but this should be a fun record. Their last EP was pretty fun and catchy as well, not a huge fan of their first two though.

10. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I don't hear Sugarcult at all, this sounds like neon-scene pop punk...very average

SayHello likes this.
  11. SayHello

Regular

This is so bad, it hurts.

12. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Not good, equal vision has been signing some very generic bands. I like the output of Hopeless, S1D and RFC much more recently.

13. JoeisDed

i love this! i def hear the sugarcult almost dare i say lit 90s/00's vibe with updated production. way better than the average pop punk.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  14. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Pumped to hear the full length. Song was catchy enough. Enjoyed the last EP.

15. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I listened to a few songs from these guys a couple months ago and thought they felt pretty fresh and I liked them quite a bit. Couldn't finish this song.

16. This sounds so much like a cut off of Artist vs. Poet's album Favorite Fix it's hilarious.

17. This sounds a lot like that band Friday Night Lights. 2007-2009 neon era is making a comeback?

18. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I think you mean Friday Night Boys...

BigMouth likes this.
  19. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

This is very true lol

20. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

This band was pretty bad when I saw them at Warped. Tracks were way too high in the mix, could barely hear the drums over them.

21. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the record! I enjoyed their latest EP and some of their older tunes.

22. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Band is pretty 'meh', but I love the album cover!

Makes me feel like it's 1994 again and I'm reaching for a cool, refreshing glass of grape Kool-Aid.