Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Microwave Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Cola.

I was such a looker in the old days Prestigious

So pumped about this. Loved the video for Vomit

3. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

While I'm in agreement, this is a weird sentence to read out of context.

This is an easy early contender for a spot in top 3 albums of the year, and it has some serious competition.

Eric and Jason Tate like this.
  4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Ready for them to blow me away

5. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

That's solid, sounds a bit like All Get Out, but then rips it apart, I think it might top their previous album if it's whole as strong as this single - and I liked the video, pretty weird.

6. CMilliken

Trusted

So excited for this album. I actually stumbled upon the release date and album info a few weeks back when searching for their split with Headnorth on a local music stores website.

The three songs they've released from the album have been awesome. Definitely one of my most anticipated for the rest of 2016.

7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I'd been meaning for a while to give Microwave a proper listen, as I've always heard good things about them. All Get Out was the first band I thought of when Vomit starts, but also The Republic of Wolves - especially once the screaming kicks in. This is definitely right up my alley and I expect to buy the new album when it drops.

8. Eric

Regular

Fyi they've released two other songs from the album

9. Eric

Regular

This song is so good. I'm so excited for this album. Love the album cover as well

10. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Oh yeah that's a good call as well, I got into them when somebody compared them to O'Brother with their previous album, it wasn't spot on, but accurate, and the music was good so who cares :) but anyway, I get those AGO and now TROW similarities quite clearly :)

Thanks, I've heard just one more, and I just liked "Vomit" more, so it got me more excited :) but I'm just now getting back to all of them, it all sounds great!

Eric likes this.