Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Chicago Riot Fest Times Announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Thursday/The Wonder Years (and Chevy Metal) overlap is uncalled for.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  3. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Brand New vs Descendants is rough but I thought that entire day would be much worse. Smart move putting MCS at 3pm!

4. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

So thankful I will never have to make that call between MCS and Hold Steady doing Boys and Girls. No right choices there.

5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Fantastic schedule for me. Very happy with this.

6. ABrandNewFireInside

For your health!

It's gonna be epic! Brand New opens for Morrissey ftw! Only conflicts for me are MeFirst/Deftones, Nas/Moz, and the trifecta of Glassjaw/Pepper/Jimmy. Also, if I die Sunday after Thursday-Bad Religion-Underoath-Deftones-Zombie-Misfits consecutively, tell my ma I love her.

7. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I'm not even going and I'm furious!

8. Nap

Brand New vs Descendents bugged my mind (even though I'm not even going)!!!

9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Definitely the hardest decision I'm making all weekend.

10. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Yep, this one was my biggest fear. Last show for a band that's been super important to me, or seeing one of my all time favorite records performed with a reunited line up. I'm sorry MCS, but I'm going with THS. I feel like I'll be able to get a way better spot for THS and I know the MCS crowd will be (rightfully) massive. Plus, I've already seen MCS 7 or 8 times.

Kinda surprised they'd put two twin cites bands giving such special performances at the same time, but eh, what can ya do.

11. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Damn, Eskimeaux and Laura Stevenson back to back would have been ideal for me. Now I might be upset to not be going.