Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Zombieland 2’ in the Works

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

It looks like a sequel to Zombieland is in the works:

“That is breaking news that we’re on Zombieland 2 right now,” they said. “We’re sitting with Woody [Harrelson]tomorrow and are going to sort of walk him through some of the stuff we want to do. All the cast is pretty excited.”

2. Davjs

Trusted

Awesome. I didn't mind the amazon pilot too much, but I'm happier about a movie sequel with same cast.

JamesMichael likes this.
  3. Tylar

I'm surprised it's taken this long for a sequel, considering the zombie-craze has dwindled

4. doubledribble

Regular

This took entirely too long, but I'm still excited about it.

5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Loved the first one.

6. aniafc

Trusted

Maybe that's what will make it do better? I don't know. I think maybe people will be more inclined to see, say, the 1st zombie movie of the year (idk if it will be at that time) rather than the 4th or 5th.

Tylar likes this.
  7. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Jesse and Emma have done so much since then so it'll be cool to see them back in these roles

coleslawed, Carmensaopaulo and Davjs like this.
  8. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

My thoughts exactly, this sequel has been in the making for almost a decade now.

9. Tylar

I haven't seen it since it first came out, I wonder if it still holds up

10. DooDooBird

Trusted

I was a big fan of this movie when it first came out. Kind of forgot about it in recent years.