Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Apple Announce Music Festival Lineup

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Apple has announced their Apple Music Festival lineup: Alicia Keys, Bastille, Britney Spears, Calvin Harris, Chance the Rapper, Elton John, Michael Bublé, OneRepublic, Robbie Williams, and The 1975.

The full lineup was announced today by Julie Adenuga, the London voice of Beats 1, an Apple Music radio station that celebrates the best new music every day. Apple Music lets fans get even closer to their favorite performers during the Apple Music Festival with exclusive playlists, artist news and backstage interviews throughout September. The 10 spectacular nights of live performances will be made available live and on-demand to Apple Music members in 100 countries on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, Apple TV and Android phones.

2. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Pretty great lineup, too bad you have to be an Apple Music subscriber to watch now when it was previously available to everyone.

The 1975 set will likely be their "new tour production" so hopefully they will play This Must Be My Dream.

Also interesting that Britney Spears is playing. She hasn't performed outside of Vegas in three years.

3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

I read that as the rapper Elton John and was very confused. I thought that was a strange way of attempting to adapt to current music from him.