Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Balance and Composure – “Postcard” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Firsf

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Reminds me of if David Lynch designed those old color effects Windows Media Player used to do if you put music on full screen. Cool video, distracted me from thinking the song was a bit too long like I thought the last time I listened to it.

4. maxracer

this

5. polyfilla

who can never be sure

I've had this song on repeat since it was released. I know people have mixed feelings about this track but I think it's hauntingly good. Can't wait to hear more from them.

6. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I remembered this song as being better than it is.

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I want another new song already, quite impatient for this record ;D

Kyle1130 likes this.
  8. Kyle1130

I agree. I want to know if the whole album is going to go in this direction. I didn't like the song at first because I expected something else but I like it a lot now. I still hope they jam out on this record though.

9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I'm preparing myself for it to be vastly different, maybe not with every song sounding like that - I'm sure they'll have some bigger drum beats too, but my guess is it's goind to be softer all in all.

10. Kyle1130

What did you think about After Party? I think I like Postcard better but seems like they've mellowed out a ton.

11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Yeah I actually really like it, wasn't surprised that the next revealed song already had real drums and so on, eventually I'm glad the record might have some diversity. Can't decide yet which I like more, but probably "Afterparty" as it's more approachable, it has some smooth harmonies, and it's still a bit mellow.