Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pizza Hut Introduces Playable Pizza Box

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Pizza Hut is launching “playable DJ pizza boxes” at select UK locations. For when you want your music to sound like your pizza tastes: like cardboard.

The pizza retailer has paired up with printed electronics company Novalia to create turntables out of the classic cardboard serving apparatus, printing two scratchable decks and controls for playback, pitch, volume and crossfading right onto the box in conductive ink.

2. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

My last Pizza Hut experience was pretty disastrous. Cold pizza, the marina sauce they give now is just prepackaged and cold, and the teenagers behind the counter didn't even pretend like they gave a shit about anything.

I'm always amazed at how I used to love places like Pizza Hut when I was a kid. Like, was it better then or did I just give a lot less shits what I was eating? Pizza Hut's Book It program still rules though.

3. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

Yeah, let me just keep playing with this fucking greasy box..

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

but...why...?

5. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Another classic Jason Tate news article ether. It never gets old lol

6. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Ima stand up for Pizza Hut. Idk if the places around me just do it better but I think it's friggin great.

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I've never had bad pizza from Pizza Hut. Can't say I've really had bad pizza at all to be honest.

8. Tylar

This is the future people! I've always dreamt of producing music on a pizza greased cardboard dj setup.

spencpants and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  9. Tom Lee

Regular

Depends on how pic
    Might be because you gave less shits when younger. I certainly did, because I used to love stuff like McD's and Pizza Hut. Now I think it's gross and sucks. Last time I had pizza from Pizza Hut, I could still taste the dough was a little frozen.

10. valencourt

oh well, okay.

They should really sink their money into making pizza that tastes good.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I worked at a Pizza Hut here in the Bay Area when I turned 17 and it's garbage pizza guys lol

Tylar likes this.
  12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Pizza is good. Pizza Hut pizza is not.

Tylar likes this.
  13. ARo24

Regular

Like the last two said Pizza Hut is gross. So overrated.

14. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

I worked for Target. We had a "Pizza Hut Express" in store which amounted to us being sent boxes or frozen crusts, cheese, and meats that we thawed out, slathered in oil, and ran through a flash oven. Pizza Hut is the farthest things from real pizza/food.

15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

That's why it's called Express. That's not how a normal Pizza Hut operates.

js977 likes this.