Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Zac Farro Talks Playing Drums With Paramore

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Zac Farro was on a recent episode of Billboard’s podcast and discussed recording the drums for Paramore’s upcoming album. He talks about how the new Paramore album isn’t finished yet, but thinks it’s “really good” and that Paramore fans will really like it.

2. Tylar

I'd be stoked if they at least had a few tracks that leaned towards the Brand New Eyes-sound again

3. ianzandi

Regular

"Really good"

4. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I just don't believe he's "just recording drums". I guess we'll have to wait until they start touring again, but I'm pretty confident (and hopeful) he will be full-time again.

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

BnE any sounding track would be welcome from me, that's my favorite from them

6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

It's a tie between their S/T and Brand New Eyes. Some songs like "Ain't It Fun" and "Be Alone" is some of their best stuff to date IMO.

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

"Where the Lines Overlap" is probably my favorite song of theirs though.

Liz likes this.
  8. thecobrakais

Regular

i still contest that halfnoise is incredibly underrated and volcano crowe has easily become one of my favorite albums of the last 5 years. i really hope zac continues to write and release songs even if he does join paramore again (which i would love).