Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Maccabees Break Up

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

3. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

:tear:

4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Kyle!

5. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

6. JSNFRMN

Palm Dreams

Gutted. Underrated and one of the most consistent bands from the UK. Remember hearing both Lego and First Love for the first time on Zane Lowe's radio 1 show. I was a fan from that moment.

Seems they're going to do some farewell shows. Not seen them live so will have to take a look at going to a show.

Wall Of Arms likes this.
  7. Wall Of Arms

You must. These farewell shows will take me into over 30 times seeing them and I've never had a better time at a live show.

8. saturdaysaviour

Regular

I need tickets, like, now.

9. Wall Of Arms

I'm legit thinking of roadtripping and doing as many as I can when they're announced.

10. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

They never made it to Australia (while I was aware of them, anyway, if they ever did) :(

11. saturdaysaviour

Regular

You should! I'll probably try and go to at least 2, I bet London tickets will be popular though.

12. Wall Of Arms

They did! A couple of times if I remember correctly, including appearances at Groovin' The Moo.

For sure! Were you on AP as well? Don't recall having conversations with you/anybody about them at all really haha. Felt alone in the threads I created.