Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saosin at Taste of Chaos 2016

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Today’s gallery from the Taste of Chaos tour is for Saosin. The images come from their stop at the famous Red Rocks in Morrison, CO. You’ll find the photos below.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    From the original post:

Seeing the lineup of Dashboard Confessional, Taking Back Sunday, Saosin, and The Early November was surreal to say the least. Some of the first times I photographed many of these bands was in the early 2000’s, before radio or television had taken their careers to new levels. After seeing these bands in venues with only other bands, and maybe a few fans watching, it was amazing to see them on stage in one of most iconic venues in the world.

2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I hate myself for missing them on this tour and their spring run through the west coast.

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

This record is still great all these months later, congrats to them

StoJa9 likes this.
  4. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

These guys put on a killer show this summer, really enjoyed their set.