Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Letlive. Release Limited Edition Charity Shirt

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Letlive. have announced a limited edition t-shirt where all proceeds will be going to the NAACP. The full press release can be found below.

Letlive. has announced a limited edition t-shirt created specifically as a reaction to ongoing gun violence and police brutality cases in communities across America – especially those that have communities that have shown statistically targeted violence by the hands of authority. The t-shirt lists the name of every person who has died as a result of police misconduct in 2016. On the front is the letlive. song title “Good Mourning, America” in which the band addresses the issues.
    Proceeds from the t-shirt will be donated to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Legal Defense Fund.

2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

As someone who has railed on the lyrical content of the new record a lot, I think this is a nice thing to do. I know several people who are involved with NAACP, and from what I can tell it seems like a decent organization.