Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Flower Crown – “Sunflowers”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

mercury likes this.
  2. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

into it.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  3. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

This is cool! I actually have a song called Flower Crown so when I first saw the name I had to do a double take, haha

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. Thanks for posting @Jason Tate !

I have some more information on this. EP will be released digitally this Friday on all outlets (Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, Amazon Prime, freaking Tidal) as well as available for pay-what-you-want on Bandcamp. We also have a limited pressing of clear, 10" lathe-cut records available for preorder on both our Bandcamp page and Flowerpot Records':

Hypnausea, by Flower Crown

Feel free to follow us and share on social media:

需要安全验证

Flower Crown (@flwrcrwnband) | Twitter

Thanks so much for listening. This week has been a whirlwind.

edit: still not sure why our Facebook link appears in Japanese, haha

mercury likes this.
  5. It's here! For anyone who enjoyed our debut single, "Sunflowers" (featured above), our full EP has been released today for stream and pay-what-you-want on Bandcamp along with Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play and Amazon Prime.

Bandcamp: Hypnausea, by Flower Crown
    Facebook: 需要安全验证
    Twitter: @flwrcrwnband

"The idea behind 'Hypnausea' was to create something dreamy, something lush, and something warm in tone to match the winding down of the summer heat and to welcome back the brisk fall weather. We had a great time recording the album, and we'd love if you shared your thoughts with us and this EP with your friends.

Once again, a special thanks goes out to Jake Jenkins for mastering the album, to Mike Iverson for providing us with wonderful album artwork, and to Wes Meadows for releasing this on his label (Flowerpot Records) and helping us fund some very cool, limited edition lathe-cut records. If you like what you hear and are interested in purchasing one of those records, you can do so on our Bandcamp page.

Thank you endlessly. Play it loud."