Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa at the APMAs (Video)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Which charts?

hahah

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Chase Tremaine and DrAlanGrant like this.
  4. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Which charts? I know almost no one in real life who listens to this band.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  5. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

These guys deserve it. The new album is pretty incredible.

6. mikalcheuk

7. Best on the rock charts but Versus and s/t debuted in the 60s of the Billboard 200 and this one debuted at 131. SEA's have a lot to blame for that drop, but still.

8. Oh I didn't notice you'd pointed this out already. I'm pretty sure it's because the Billboard 200 now counts "Streaming Equivalent Albums", which means a band like Emarosa gets pushed down the chart because they aren't attracting many streams. Fans of Emarosa are mostly buying the album and listening to their own copies

beachdude42 likes this.
  9. I know one person.

10. Jason Tate Jul 30, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 31, 2016)
    Best on all the charts but the one you know why it changed on ... so, as I was saying ...;)

11. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Off the top of my head I can name four people I know who listen to Emarosa. Not sure how relevant it is that those four friends and myself are all guitar players...

PandaBear! and Chase Tremaine like this.
  12. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I wish there was a way to view the current Billboard 200 without SEA's added in... it would only be used by music nerds like us, but I WANNA KNOW DAMMIT!

13. There's the Top Album Sales chart? But I don't think it goes to 200, probably only 50 or something dumb

beachdude42 likes this.
  14. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I actually totally forgot that chart existed! Lol thanks. Yeah it seems to go up to 100... Emarosa charted at #47. Also, DAMN does that chart look different than the Top 200!

15. entity13

The singer comes off like a real douche sometimes. And he is always itching himself and seriously looks so damn confused alllllll the time.

DrAlanGrant likes this.