Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Booking Up Sponsors for the Fall

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

We’re currently booking up our sponsorship spots for the next few months, so, if you have a product or service you’d like to put in front of our audience, please reach out to me and let’s talk. We’ve been seeing some fantastic results with display ads and our feed sponsorships. I asked Creep Records’ owner William Angelos how the campaign we put together worked for him, and he had this to say:

I reached out to Chorus.fm when we signed JANK and I could not be happier. The new format has made ad space prominent and the click-through rate has been amazing. At the end of the day, we believed that if people heard JANK, they would love them. Chorus.fm helped immensely through their ads in getting people to give a new band a try. We will be using Chorus.fm for all future releases.

Our wonderful sponsors and amazing supporters have made the first four months of running Chorus feasible and exciting. Almost all of September is already booked up, but we have some openings in August and October and I’d love to get those filled up as well. I hope everyone is having a good day, I’m off to edit this week’s episode of Encore.1

1. Supporters should check the Encore thread in the supporter forum for a special announcement.