Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emarosa – “Blue” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Eh video, but a great great song. Very out of place where it is on the album though.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Something about their videos always keeps me watching, but the album has been underwhelming for me

4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Agreed

5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

It reminds me of Oh, Hello on Juturna. Fast, more intense song late on the album once you've already locked into the slower vibe. Know what I mean?

6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

No for sure. I remember when I first heard it, I was like woah what's this?? I love the song but it's oddly placed.

7. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I'm tryna figure out where I'd put it of I were restructuring it. No song really feels right before it but especially not Blue.

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Maybe after "Never" before "Young Lonely"? I think YL and Re are the best two to end the record on.

9. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Yeah, that would make total sense actually. It would be weird next to porcelain, so putting it after Never sorta builds up to it with that ending. C'mon Emarosa

10. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

Re and cloud 9 are unreal songs.. alot of the tracks sound like theyd be on a solo album..

but overall i love it

11. entity13

Good song. But why does this guy always look tired and confused in all the videos. Like the last two they did he is always rubbing his eyes and looking like he has no idea where the hell he is. LOL

12. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Found out that I actually kinda even like this album when I listened to the songs (without viewing the videos, which is what I had done first), I just hate all of those videos, and I've grown tired of them showing only Bradley, which disappoints me every another video. I'll be skipping the videos from now on, but at least the album is ok and I'll probably get back to it soo :))