Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saosin Speaks With Punkvideosrock

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Transient_Hymn likes this.
  2. CMilliken

Trusted

Cool interview. Really enjoy their new album a lot. I'd love to see them tour in the fall since the Taste of Chaos show was canceled in SLC. Doubt that will happen though with Anthony's new album coming out.

3. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Same here. Anthony didn't make it to the Charlotte show and I'd be thrilled to hear some of thew stuff off of Along the Shadow live.

It's interesting to hear Illusion and Control was recorded first. I think that's the best song on the album.

CMilliken likes this.
  4. CMilliken

Trusted

Along The Shadow has been one of my most listened to albums of 2016. They said it best when they said Saosin was Anthony's side bitch, but I hope he spends more time on this project in the future.

DejaMoi likes this.
  5. PDPOUTCAST

I "spin" ATS almost everyday. Based on Anthony and Beau's social media posts, there won't be anymore Saosin shows "for a long time" but hopefully not too long, perhaps a whole year off if I'm being optimistic/realistic. it seems like Anthony will be dedicating 2017 to Circa.

6. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Really dig this album, and stoked it came to fruition after all this time. Cool interview, hope to see these guys resurface again sooner than later.