Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Getting Their Tease On

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Behind the Barricade Jul 20, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2016)
    Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I want a 10 year tour but I have a feeling it'll be a vinyl.

Edit: Close enough

3. pbueddi

Trusted

please be a new album!

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Fuck. Please be playing the Thursday reunion show on the 30th

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  6. Best of the mall emo bands

FTank likes this.
  7. DearCory

Regular

[​IMG]
    Not sayin, just sayin:
    "Check back soon for more details on the upcoming tour."

beachdude42 and hypernights. like this.
  8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

So it's your favorite band but you wouldn't be excited about a reunion tour? That doesn't make any sense.

9. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

Tour dates and I'm there as fuck.

10. TDenverFan

Regular

Wonder if they'll be back back or just reuniting for a 10 year tour

11. Behind the Barricade

Unless I missed something, the top code just says MCR X Anniversary. No mention of a tour unfortunately but I'm still hoping.

12. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

To respond to a couple posts above -

I believe that vinyl is old news and was an old splash page on the website...not related to this

The tour dates page has always been like that, so no new news there unfortunately.

13. fbrrocks

Trusted

If it a tour it had to be after Frank's fall tour that's already booked I know it's coming to my state and ppl wouldn't tell me when

14. Behind the Barricade

Like I said in the Thursday Starland show thread, expect the unexpected with those shows.

15. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

what a year for comebacks!!

16. Bryan Diem

Trusted

WHAT DO YOU KNOW???/

17. Behind the Barricade

Unfortunately, nothing but I have a good feeling Starland and MCR will team up for something.

18. Bryan Diem

Trusted

That's comforting though. I got a similar feeling when I saw I got an email from then where the subject line didn't include the word "sale"

19. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

holy shit...

20. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Not trying to be a jerk, but nothing after TBP was "intended" according to Gerard. I know I've kinda set my brain on "no more MCR even though they are my favorite band" so this is weird for me too.

21. MoviePoopShoot.com

I already know a lot of their hardcore fans are going to get their hopes up thinking they're reuniting and even writing a new album. Most likely not the case, I would say if that were to ever happen it would still be a few years down the road. Either way, stoked on whatever this news brings, it's been too long since any mcr activity...

22. MoviePoopShoot.com

Gerard has said in the past that he, "feels like a piece of shit for making money off of his passion/creations." Honestly I feel that Danger Days was more for the fans than the band themselves. Not to say there wasn't any passion involved in the writing process, but nonetheless not surprised they disbanded after releasing the album and touring it a good while, kinda saw it coming.

23. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I take him being that open about his disappointment as pretty good evidence that he's actually passionate about coming back.

24. MoviePoopShoot.com

That's all we can hope for. All the dudes in the band have been doing their own solo gigs for the past few years, hopefully they hashed out whatever they needed to and can write together again.

tommymcphail likes this.
  25. CMilliken

Trusted

Hoping for a tour. I've never seen them live.