Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brand New Perform “Brother’s Song”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Sal Paradise

Trusted

They played it on their summer tour last year. It was a highlight of the show I went to for sure!

coleslawed and fenway89 like this.
  3. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

They played it in Philly on Saturday. It was excellent.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, i saw them play it in Cleveland last summer.

5. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I think it was on most of the summer 2015 dates

6. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Last year Brothers, Missing You, good man, and fork and knife were played most nights

7. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I feel lucky that I got to hear those AND get 1996 at my date this year. Fork and Knift wasn't player on my date on that last tour. I don't remember seeing that being played at all.........

8. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Wish they ayed it last friday at the MA show! It was a great show though. They played tracks 1-4 on deja all in a row which was really cool as well as moshi moshi acoustic.

9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Just checked the setlist for the show I went to and I guess I was wrong about fork and knife, my bad. I do remember good man / brothers / missing you though.

10. Jacob Davidson

Regular

11. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

Nah, Brothers was played pretty frequently last year, but Missing You only showed up during a few shows. Good Man hasn't been played since 2014 and Fork & Knife has only been played 3 times, most recently at the discography shows. Source.

12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

The show I was thinking of actually happened in the fall of 2014, and they played 01,03, and 04. Getting my tours mixed up at this point.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  13. they played it in philly, it was amazing

14. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

played it earlier this year in dublin. cried.

j0hnnyrt likes this.
  15. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

They played it in Philly; it sounded incredible.

j0hnnyrt likes this.
  16. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

They played it here in Europe last time as well, possibly on every date. Two times I've seen them during two last years, and they had vastly different setlists, which is cool! Hopefully next time they come back, they'll have another album or something smaller at least.

17. franklin4president

This video is from Philly

18. schackbr

Regular

the new version of this on the "3 demos reworked" thing is amazing.