Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Britney Spears – “Make Me…”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I already assumed this would be terrible and then I saw the featuring artist...

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

This is 10000 times better than Katy Perry'S new track.

4. OpenIntro

llama llama

slay queen!

5. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

It's Britney bitch!

6. Kiana Jul 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 15, 2016)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Sounds like classic ITZ Brit with updated production. I want to see how she performs it in Vegas cause her choreo for the mid tempo songs is awesome. They seem like her fave to perform.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

I was enjoying this, not surprisingly. But I am not feeling G-Eazy's part unfortunately.

8. I really don't hate it. I've honestly been pleased with her post-hiatus career beginning with Blackout, and I'd love to see an album of that caliber from her again.

Kiana likes this.
  9. I liked his rap a lot more than I thought I would! Nothing spectacular, but more easy-listening and pleasant than most rap features nowadays. Fit the mood of the song nicely, imo

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. Didn't think I'd dislike this or anything, but enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would

11. twentyone

♥ / formerly 0101

Love it.

12. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Just finished reading Your Favorite Band is Killing Me. The book includes a chapter on Madonna vs. Cyndi Lauper that rolls in some funny/good points about B. Spears vs. C. Aguilera. I won't view Spears' post-Timberlake career in the same way again.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  13. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I wasn't even considering reading it until this, now I'm definitely intrigued.

Serenity Now likes this.