Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Videos From Brand New’s Merriweather Post Pavilion Show

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

fenway89 likes this.
  2. AutopilotYears

Regular

Have they ever played Noro live before? I know I've never seen it or a video of it before... that was pretty cool.

3. mynamesgeneric

Regular

They've played it earlier in this tour for sure, but I can't speak to whether or not it was a live debut.

4. I feel like I saw them play Noro awhile ago when Daisy recently came out. Can't remember for sure, was so long ago!

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The first time they ever played it was in September of 2013 in Cincinatti. I was at the show. They played Deja front to back, then came out and played 8 or 9 more songs, with Noro being the first. Jesse said it was the first time they ever played it and setlist.fm will confirm that. I then saw them play it last week in Pittsburgh, which was the tour debut of Noro, but I think at that point, they've played it about 10 times or so in between those two shows (according to setlist.fm). I'm lucky because Noro is easily my favorite song off Daisy.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  6. TrailerParkJesus

OG

I'm hoping for missing you... Or dare I say Out Of Range since it looks like they are going to release it soon... On Saturday in philly

7. testtime

Regular

I appreciate the videos but I don't think fan-shot videos should be made front page headlines. It cheapens the quality of the site in my opinion.

paythetab likes this.
  8. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

They JUST released out of range digitally. Niiiice Its on their bandcamp site: