Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Juliana Theory’s ‘Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat’ Getting Re-Pressed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Juliana Theory’s Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat will be getting a vinyl reissue. Pre-orders begin on Saturday, July 16th over at Mind Over Matter Records.

Pressing Information

25 Test Presses
    524 Clear w/ Silver Color-In-Color & Blue Splatter, Clear w/ Gold Color-In-Color & Green Splatter
    Originally released back in 2005 on CD only, the final album from The Juliana Theory is finally seeing the light of day! Pressed as a Deluxe 10 Year Anniversary edition (yeah, we know it is actually 11 years…but we’ve been working on it for well over a year!), this pressing includes the following specs:

– Double LP
    – A quad gatefold printed on thick, matte cardstock. It opens up to over 4 feet long!
    – The entire gatefold sits inside of a custom, hand-made slip-cover to replicate the original deluxe CD version! The slip cover is screen printed & hand assembled.
    – Each copy is hand-numbered out of 524 copies
    – We were able to resurrect the original audio for 4 long-lost b-sides that were originally only available as DVD audio on a limited CD pressing
    – Ultra thick lyric sheet that includes lyrics for the bonus tracks as well!
    – A foreword from Josh Fiedler, guitarist for The Juliana Theory
    – A unique take on the “hidden track” feature on Side C

2. Schooner

Trusted

I don't do vinyl but emotion is dead is one I'd get. What a beauty of an album that was gonna listen today

3. jeff.dart

Regular

I never actually gave this one a try. I was one of the few who really enjoyed Love, though. Maybe I'll pick this up for old time sake.

4. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

here, have my money