Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Young Guns – “Mad World”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. isarealboy

Band went downhill at such an alarming rate after Bones. Ones and Zeros was a complete bore, and these two new singles have been anything but remarkable.

Awksome likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

how is this not a Tears for Fears cover?

4. Not good at all, especially the vocals

5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This band is epitome of boring. Thank god we've (British rock) left this period of tedious mid-quality snore bands like these and The Blackout, and actually got some great, interesting young bands coming through like Creeper, Muncie Girls, even Neck Deep who are obviously flying our flag right now.

6. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

I really love the UK scene. Talking about the bands you mentioned in your post, I've truly enjoyed the last Neck Deep record, and I'm a huge fan of Creeper, this band is just awesome, sounds like late 90s/early 00s AFI covering Misfits with hints of Alkaline Trio. As for this song, it definitely lacks catchiness. Bones was the last release from them that I've thoroughly enjoyed, but all the songs they've put out since that record have been a bit disappointing.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I love the ND EP's and latest album, debut album was decent but inconsistent. Creeper in general are going to be something special. Trash Boat are another, their debut album is absolutely fantastic.