Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Set Your Goals Will Do A ‘Mutiny’ Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Set Your Goals will be doing a 10-year Mutiny tour.

That time Set Your Goals put out Mutiny! 10 years ago TODAY … and began booking nationwide and worldwide Mutiny! shows for 2016 & 2017!

— Set Your Goals (@SetYourGoals) July 6, 2016

US UK EU AUS CAN MEXICO SO-AM JAP SEA ISRAEL ME #youknowwhatitis #mutiny10year #thisisafullblownassault

— Set Your Goals (@SetYourGoals) July 6, 2016

2. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Yeeeeeeesssssss!!

3. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

best news ive heard all week

4. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Might have to attend.

5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Will certainly be there, Set Your Goals was my first pit, my first stage dive(although I've long since abandoned the practice), and just a huge catalyst in getting me into shows. Will fly if need be, although I'm sure there will be an NYC show or two.

6. MattNCheeze

Trusted

this is a full blown assault.

7. youngplanetary

best news. pumped.

8. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Still think TWBTDOU was better, but this is pretty awesome.

9. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Mutiny is just shy of 30 minutes long, hoping most of the rest of the set is TWBTDOU.

10. jorbjorb

7 rings

re-listening to this now is very bad lol

11. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Really? Wow I din't realize it was that brief

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Set Your Goals playing Mutiny and Four Year Strong playing Rise or Die Trying. That needs to happen.

elemenohpe, GEM37 and marceting like this.
  13. GEM37

She haunts the roads

This is all well and good, but I'm still waiting on my Cute is What We Aim For "Blood Rush" Anniversary Tour...

:teethsmile:

14. Yes!!! I'm absolutely going.

15. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Personally liked TWBTDOU better but it's really cool to see these guys together doing what they love still.

16. Dan O'Neill

Regular

This is the only SYG album that I like....but I fucking love it.

17. NAILS

I am gay and I love margarita pizza

MUUUUTTTTINY!!! DADADADADADADA

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I talked with the dudes yesterday at warped tour about this. They said they're playing Two set's each night. One being Mutiny from front to back then another set of songs from their other releases. Should be a good time too.

Last night they played Mutiny front to back. Crowd was insane. Pretty sure I was going catch a bow or fist to the head by just standing there and spectating the pit action. You could tell the band was having a great time.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Quick Q&A from readers: Will you be playing songs from your other records on the Mutiny! shows? Answer: Yes! We will be playing two sets on each show :) The first will be Mutiny! in its entirety, and the second will be 30 to 40 min of songs from all of our other releases! Many dates are bound your way!

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  20. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Can't wait for the rest of the dates. Never got a chance to see SYG live.