Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Updated Recommendation Posts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

lightning13 likes this.
  2. Cool! I love getting new recommendations. I thought your profile on Letterboxd was interesting so I made my own as well. Hopefully I can keep it updated!

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Thanks for these, Jason. Always cool to check out.

Just a heads up - Six Colors is linked twice on the recommended websites/blogs list.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks for doing stuff like this Jason. It's definitely an awesome perk of having a well known website - being able to spread your interests.

OMGOSH. Keane's Under the Iron Sea. You get brownie points. I absolutely adore that album. I can't help but feel like it's super under rated. And we have the same favorite FOB album too. I actually listened to Folie a Deux front to back a while ago. :blush:

I also love Batman Begins so yay on that too!

BTW I noticed you mentioned Inside Out twice. (That movie made me cry hard at the end so it's understandable. haha)

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. oops! Will fix.

6. Shiiiit. Will fix.

FrankieThe4th likes this.
  7. I don't know why I like reading these but I really do. There's a lot of awesome things I've never heard of. Thanks for the update!

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Awesome, can't wait to pick through some of this stuff. Also, @Jason Tate, I'm sure you'd want to know that Brandtson is misspelled in your albums list.

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. Shhhhhhitttttt. Haha. Fixed. Thanks!

10. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

Really digging the music recommendations. I'd consider that a bare necessities list of albums everyone should hear at least once. The misc. category is great too. I'm always on the hunt for odds and ends supplies.

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't know how many albums are on that list but I've only heard 104 of them....which is probably fewer than half.

12. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

A mac app I just downloaded that has proven to be incredibly useful: ClipMenu. It keeps a history of recently copied things, and allows you to paste any of them with a few keystrokes.