Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Self Help Fest 2016

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

It’s been a few months since I captured images of Self Help Fest 2016 in San Bernadino, CA, but what can I say? Time flies! But better late than never. Check out the gallery below featuring images of A Day to Remember, The Wonder Years, Underoath, August Burns Red, Yelawolf, Letlive., Further Seems Forever, and more.

A Day to Remember

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    August Burns Red

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Crown the Empire

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Further Seems Forever

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Issues

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Letlive.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Story So Far

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Wonder Years

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tonight Alive

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Underoath

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yelawolf

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Self Help Fest – San Bernadino, CA. March 19th, 2016

ilikedesigning likes this.
  2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

This day was absolutely miserable. My car had engine problems, so I didn't get there until after Further Seems Forever (the band I most wanted to see) had finished. Once inside the venue, I experienced what was by far the most poorly laid out and planned festival I've ever experienced. Want to use the bathroom? Half hour wait. Want a beer? Hour wait. Want water? Haha, that sucks. Way too many peoeple were crammed into that venue space. The day was terrible.

3. The pictures came out good

4. GhostOverground

TWY and Underoath are my favorites and it was super tempting to fly across the country to watch them back to back. But your post confirms some fears, I've always hated the big festivals. It always feels like it'll at least be a little miserable, especially compared to a club show. I know the Northern Invasion festival we had up here with ADTR headlining had a lot of similar complaints.