Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Chorus.fm Forum Tribute to Saves the Day

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

One of my favorite things about the forums is watching talented and motivated people come together to make awesome things. Today I’m excited to feature the latest in the “member compilation” series that has been taking shape in our music forum — a tribute to Saves the Day. Below you’ll find a stream of the 12-track cover album dedicated to the band.

Make sure to check out the forum thread for more information about these tribute compilations and how you can get involved.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Thanks for posting and supporting this!

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  3. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Saves The Day is my favorite band, and these are awesome. Nice work, Chorus peeps! :)

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

can't wait to dive into this later. you guys rule

5. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Awesome. Was hoping to see This Is Not An Exit. Might be my favorite Conley song.

Gonna spin this now. God, stay what you are is such a classic. Freakish feels.

6. The cover of Freakish that's on here is SO good

7. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

@bradsonemanband yeah that's what i was listening to when i posted. enjoyed your cover as well!

looking forward to what you guys are gonna cover next. if we're confident enough, i could probably ask a friend to chip in. haha.

8. jco3

Regular

Woah, "Freakish". Great stuff.

9. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

The next compilation will be Yelliwcard. Please join in!