Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thanks to Audible

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Audible.com for sponsoring Chorus this week. They are currently offering a free 30-day trial that comes with two free audio books, and if you’ve got any kind of commute, I can’t recommend finding some time to listen to audibooks enough. One of the things I love about Audible is how easy they make the return process — if you order something to check out, start it and don’t like it, they’re really great about letting you return the book without any hassle.

I’ve been currently reading Ready Player One and so if you’re looking for something new to check out, that’s definitely worth giving a look.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I can't recommend Ready Player One enough, so I'm glad you're enjoying it @Jason Tate.

Wish I could take advantage of this Audible deal to get two more books. Think everyone should at least try it out.

Vivatoto and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

RPone was hands down the best fiction book i read last year. Armada is also good, but not quite as thrilling and original as his first one.

4. Next up on my list! Gonna give it a run!

5. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Just needed to drop by and point out Ready Player One is the best

Jason Tate likes this.