Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom Still Contends He Never Quit Blink-182

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tom has posted on Facebook that he never quit Blink-182 and recently talked with Travis about “recording and touring.” He then mentioned some stuff about a “serious project that has far reaching National Security implications.”

I finally heard the full album a few days ago and it’s the best thing Blink’s done in a decade. Long live Blink-182 with Matt Skiba.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. efp722

Regular

Ha. K tom.

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Wish Blink would break up again just to stop constant non-news updates about them

Contender and Rico Suave like this.
  4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ECV, Robk, mattylikesfilms and 12 others like this.
  5. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

I honestly like most of Tom's output in some capacity. Like those ep's were cool, nothing I'd go back to unless I was on an AVA kick or something. That said, Tom is crazy, and for some strange, strange reason I have to doubt the legitimacy of his claims.

6. Chuck!

Regular

I'm looking forward to Travis confirming that this isn't true

7. Anticitizen7

Plot twist: Travis confirms that this is actually true, and both Mark and Travis see this super eye opening documentary early and support that Tom Delonge is, in fact, the alien King, the link to the stars!

8. Shenevercalled

Newbie Supporter

I'd be down for another heavy Box Car Racer album, if that were possible. Just keep away from Blink and the constant stagnation he brought to the group

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Good to hear about the album being some of their best work in quite a while. Getting so close to the release.

10. Rico Suave

Two members of Blink-182 were seen having lunch today at Del Taco. Which members were they and, more importantly, what exactly did they order?

Come back tomorrow as we spill the beans...no pun intended

11. Anticitizen7

$1 Chipotle chicken rollers? They're delicious!

GEM37 likes this.
  12. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Love live Matt Skiba.

13. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Hope they can patch things up and reunite.

14. jordanjohnson09

Regular

long live blink 182 with whoever the hell the singers are.

Ben Lee likes this.
  15. LosManosFuertes

Love This Place Supporter

Does Tom even still have a significant following? Not being a dick, just asking haha.

16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

he confirmed they regularly talk in the magazine interview posted in the blink thread, so

jordanjohnson09 likes this.
  17. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

What a delusional twat.

18. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Ooooh yeah. And they're all on the blink subreddit and Facebook comment sections.

LosManosFuertes likes this.
  19. Chuck!

Regular

"So" the fuck what? The original Facebook post mentioned recording and touring. There's absolutely no way that's in the cards, the idea is ludicrous. They're about to embark on a huge tour and release a hyped album with Matt, and they've been vocal about how he's a breath of fresh air.

20. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

If the recording and touring was for a second BCR record I'd love that

21. Eric

Regular

Saying California is the best thing they've done in a decade is literally just saying it's better than their last full length. For any other band, that statement would mean a lot more. Just seems like a weird thing to say

22. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

He's coming back. Guarantee it. I said it in the blink thread, but I'll say it again: I cringe at the idea of him coming back, but if blink doesn't call it after this album, he's coming back.

23. red8ge

Regular

heavily in favor of freezing tom delonge for about five years

Ben Lee likes this.
  24. Chuck!

Regular

Wouldn't surprise me at all, but it sure as hell won't be anytime soon

25. hoodrat

Regular

So is saying it's the best thing Blink has done in a decade another way of saying "it's better than Neighborhoods but don't get your hopes up?"