Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ticketmaster Post Initial List of Shows Eligible for Vouchers

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

oh shit wadddup. Guess I'm seeing Blink afterall

3. Jessethat1guy

Tried picking up Brand New/Modest Mouse tickets with a free ticket code voucher but I kept getting an error message. Anyone else get the "UPS - Ticket Codes" message?

4. radiodead

Trusted

I've gotten that as well. We were able to get Weezer tickets be got that error message for Kenny Chesney tickets. I'm assuming to means the allotted vouchers slots are full for that show.

5. Jessethat1guy

I thought that too. I'm going to try Weezer next. Thanks!

6. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

Dang every code I've tried so far isn't working, even though its one of the events on the list.

7. bruinrk

Some good shows on here if you're in the area..including Blink 182 and Prophets of Rage.

Kinda sucks for the LA area since the one venue they are giving free tickets to will be closed by Novemeber. (Irvine) would like for the Palladium or the Forum to release tickets too

cybele and TuneYouOut like this.
  8. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

The only show near CT I'm kinda interested in / I don't already have tickets to is Black Sabbath, and of course the codes don't work. Nice.

9. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

all the shows i would go to i already have tixs for. and i tried using my codes just to see if they do and none of them do

10. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Interesting.... They talk about 'shady processing fees'.

What exactly did Ticketmaster do wrong? (besides - you know.. charge us too much) - lol

I have a BUNCH of pairs of tickets codes, and a BUNCH of $2.25 discount ones.

My summer is full, and not many of those shows interest me right now.... plus Im thinking, like others, they are all gone by now.

11. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Not a lot there right now that would work out for me, but since these are good for a few years, I'm sure something will come along!

12. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Literally nothing in NYC. Closest venue is PNC.

13. heymattrick

Sending my love

Didn't see a single show in Colorado on there at all. I guess it provides some interesting insight into tours that aren't selling well, as well as cities that don't sell as well.

coleslawed likes this.
  14. zachff

deadformat.net/collection/zachff Prestigious

Yep, nothing in Chicago as well. They obviously did their best to release nothing in major markets and nothing that was at imminent risk of selling out.

15. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Lots for Mansfield, MA..... But Im too swamped now.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

I saw a lot of Chicago on there. By Chicago I mean Tinley Park. But there were several.

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Fees are hidden too

18. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

no DRAKE BOO

19. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

I was really (unrealistically) hoping for either that or the Pablo tour.

Arry likes this.
  20. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

No Austin venues but a few decent shows in Dallas I could claim. I was hoping warped tour would be on the list, but I guess I'll settle for Gwen Stefani, Weezer, and Snoop for now. I think I'm gonna stash some of these for next summer since they are good for 4 years.

21. Nothing in Minnesota?

22. ibanez966

Getting that "UPS - Ticket Codes" error as well.

In the data file that populates the list of concerts, there is a flag called "SchlesingerEligible" which is True for all concerts in that list, so you would assume that means if a concert is still in that list then the codes are eligible. Their system must be glitching out.

Them presenting the concerts in one giant, unsearchable list is definitely deliberate to limit the number of people who redeem their vouchers. I'm considering starting a site that parses through that list and allows you to search/filter by location.

23. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Nothing remotely close to New Orleans, that sucks...

24. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Nothing in Oregon either. Hoping the new run of shows they release have at least something close.

25. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

Do you have to get all the way through the checkout process and enter the code in the promo area to find out if you can still redeem the code?