Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Simple Plan Flesh Out North American Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. chcougar1

Trusted

Nice "tour." Would have been nice to catch them and HTL but alas, no NW date.

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

I have wanted to see Simple Plan since 2003...somehow I have never managed to see them. I think they came here once on Warped Tour, and have played one other show in Colorado. I might try and make it to that Chicago show because after all these years I better give it a shot. Are they really not popular enough to warrant a more extensive US tour? That seems to be the indication they've given on Twitter as to why they haven't toured the US much.

4. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I'd prefer the Canadian tour over the US but I just want to see them live. Heard their show is a lot of fun!

5. bruinrk

I don't know own about you all...but that your sounds like so much fun..I like the Canadian lineup better but they seem like larger venues than the US one

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Yeah the Halifax venue is a several thousand person arena lol.

Can't believe they're going Quebec City to Halifax to Montreal all in three days too. That's a ton of ground covered.

7. TDenverFan

Regular

Wonder who'd be bigger in the US, Simple Plan or ATL?

8. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

ATL are bigger and i would've thought they were bigger in Canada as well

Jake W likes this.
  9. heymattrick

Sending my love

In the US, All Time Low by a huge margin. Neither has really achieved much of any radio success here, but ATL still maintains a pretty huge following and consistently headlines mid-size venues

10. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Ehhh, Simple Plan had a few radio hits in Perfect and I'd Do Anything plus they're on current rotation on Pop2k on SiriusXm. ATL still hasn't made a radio impact (which is pretty surprising).

11. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Simple Plan are like celebrities in Canada. Larger than All Time Low in every possible way.

12. TDenverFan

Regular

I don't think it's close in Canda. Simple Plan are huge up there, and I think they're igger than people realize in the US, some of their songs were massive radio hits back in the day.