Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Anarbor – “Freaking Out”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Dude on the far left in that still is a dead ringer for Tobey Maguire. Also, these guys are not for me anymore; I know that now.

3. transrebel59

Regular

Solid.

4. Surprised how much I liked this! I've always enjoyed their energy, especially live, but that last album was just not great (besides Whiskey in Hell). Really cool to see them doing music again, can't wait to see what a few years have done to their song writing!

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

This was pretty cool. Was kinda hoping they were gonna drastically change their sound.

6. CaptainInsano

Looking forward to the album, not looking forward to how much money I'll be shelling out this summer/fall for music though. Does anyone know if they recorded this album as a 3 piece?

7. Their last album was pretty much a waste except for "Damage I've Done" and "Whiskey in Hell" but I'm grooving to this track. I hope the record is a ton of fun!

8. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Diggin' this track more than expected.

9. skoopy

Regular

Damage I've Done was a better lead single but this is pretty good.

10. RobbinsT

One of the guys in this band is a regular at my work. From what I've heard is that this sounds most like their previous releases and the direction for the rest of the album is a bit different than this particular song. Apparently this song won't serve as a single.

11. Most of the songs I've heard from this reminded me of a less groovy Bad Suns. I don't mean that as a slight, the songs are definitely fun pop/rock jams, they're just pretty straightforward. Haven't heard the entire record though so I'm sure there will be some curveballs in there.

Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?

12. This seems like a more polished version of their last stuff. I like when they have the grit but I am excited to see what they can do next especially if the post above is right about them changing their sound.

dwpaulin likes this.