Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jim Lindberg Explains Why Theres No New Pennywise Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Jim Lindberg of Pennywise talks with Communities Digital News about trying to get into the studio and record a new album:

I really, really have been pressing that we really gotta get into the studio and it’s kind of been doing chores and then people have to get back to their families and things like that. It just kind of keeps getting put off, but I know everyone has a batch of songs. I’ve got ideas for songs and I know Fletcher was playing some stuff the other day that sounded cool, but we just have to get in there and do it, that desire to play has to be there from everyone involved, and that’s why I’m doing so much Wraths stuff because if Pennywise isn’t gonna practice and get in the studio and write songs, then I’m not gonna sit around twiddling my thumbs.

2. Raku

Regular

I wish he would put out a new Black Pacific album while he waits... Weren't we supposed to be getting a new Black Pacific album before he rejoined Pennywise anyways?

It would be cool if he did that =D

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.